Careers – Available Jobs
Maintenance Worker – AUCKLAND
Can you put your hand to anything?
CHT takes great care of older people in hospitals and rest homes across Auckland, Waikato and the Bay of Plenty. As a charitable organisation we focus on our residents and their needs and reinvest all surpluses back into our facilities and resident care.
We need a maintenance worker to work across our Hospitals and Rest Homes in Auckland.
This is a full-time position Monday to Friday 0700 – 1530 with an on-call component. Key tasks will involve undertaking and overseeing various aspects of building, plant and equipment maintenance, managing onsite hazards, and completing compliance and safety checks.
A van is provided for commuting and work use.
We are looking for:
• Handy/maintenance skills
• Mechanical aptitude and dexterity
• Strong quality focus and eye for detail
• A can do, hard-working attitude with a sense of humour!
• Someone who is physically fit as physical work is required
• Ability to cope using technology and keep on top of paperwork
• Respect for elderly residents
• A New Zealand Citizen or Resident or hold a valid work visa.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to join our friendly team environment where you’ll be truly appreciated for your all-rounder skills