From rest home facilities to hospital care and dementia care units, the breadth of our services means we can truly accommodate the needs of residents.
A commitment to creating a sense of home to ensure our residents enjoy their day-to-day life sets CHT apart and creates an atmosphere where friends and family are warmly welcomed
- Delicious and nutritious meals freshly prepared on-site with special care given to cultural or ethnic foods and dietary requirements
- A wide range of social and recreational activities and programmes, from concerts or quiet pursuits and family/whanau gatherings
- Carefully-tended outdoor areas and gardens to encourage movement around the grounds
- Welcoming shared spaces – lounges and dining areas – with a friendly, social atmosphere as well as secluded spaces for quiet individual time
- Nurses, healthcare assistants and expert therapists work alongside visiting doctors
- Ongoing commitment to fully understand and continually improve the needs of our residents to provide friendly, safe and compassionate care.
- Continual improvements in facilities to ensure top notch quality
Support & Care
The aged care sector is one of the fastest growing areas of employment in New Zealand. With our population aging rapidly and with increasing ethnic diversity in our society, there are many rewarding opportunities and challenges from working in aged care.